Friday, June 24, 2011

Headed to the Nation

I've waited for what seems like forever for the Spey Nation on the Salmon River in Pineville, NY date to roll around on the calendar.  One day and counting.  I've got a rod in mind too.....uuugghh this can't be good.  Up until last year I've owned two fly rods....one for small fish one for larger fish.  The one I've owned for nearly 15 years.  I splurged last year bought a two hander and it's been no looking back.  It's a whole new experience mentally and the rewards are even more so. Spey Nation is the place to test drive almost every major two handed rod supplier out there.  One must not forget the great folks that make this event possible. I've also donated a gift to be raffled off. 



1 comment:

  1. Have a great time. Make sure you are geared up to fish some Atlantic Salmon. The run is happening now. The flies in your wallet are perfect.

    FlySpoke

    ReplyDelete